| C U R R E N T S craftiness |

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I feel like I'm on a blog roll....there have been some fab new products out that I'm screaming to get my hands on. 


1.

2.

 
3.

              4.
 
5.

1. Silhouette Cameo: still have not purchased it but loving what I've seen crafters around the world do with it.  2. Teresa Collins just screams girly to me 3. Basic Grey: i initially bought the PB&J 6x6 pad and realized as soon as I got it that I wanted the 12x12 pad. The colors are fab expecially the navy blue chevron and floral pattern. 4. Studio Calico: wood veneers, love them all. 5. Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards ive been collecting her stamps recently and I just love them all.

| Currents |
Time: 9:56 am
Location: work
Eating: nothing
Drinking: tea
Thinking: about the many things I want to accomplish in my 30's 
Listening: to office chatter
Loving: my hair color
Enjoying: life
Wanting: iphone, new dresser, cameo
Needing: to control my shopping

(Disclaimer: I did not come up with the idea of Currents. It came from Tina Aszmus @ life.love.paper)

What are your latest crafty wants?????

No comments:

Post a Comment