| B U S Y weekend |

Thursday, May 24, 2012

We have a weekend jammed packed with so many things. Mom and Dad will be in town and Aniyah has her first dance recital this weekend and we are excited for that. It's Memorial Weekend so I hope that everyone will have a good weekend. I need to find some time to scrap and finish some projects before heading out but I hope to get a few things done.  Definitely planning to have my camera out and keeping up with project life, *fingers crossed*.

| Recent crafty purchases |                                        
         
                                                      

                



1. | October Afternoon | 9 to 5 Brads
2. | Finding Nana |  Camera Flair Button
3. | Studio Calico |  Classic Calico Tiny Stars Wood Veneer
4. | October Afternoon | 9 to 5 Tin Pins
5. | October Afternnon | Set Sail Sprinkler
6. | Teresa Collins | Sweet Afternoon 6x6 Pad
7. | October Afternoon | 9 to 5 8x8 pad
8. | Finding Nana | More than Words 3 Flair Buttons
9. | October Afternoon|  9 to 5 Shape Stickers

*Disclaimer: I bought the entire October Afernoon 9 to 5 collection, hehe! I just had to have it. I'm definitely looking forward to playing with the flair buttons when they arrive. They are just too cute. Have a great weekend all. I hope to stop back in to share a few pictures here and there.

1 comment: