| B.Y.H. blog your heart |

Tuesday, May 29, 2012



I wanted to blog today but didn't know what I wanted to blog about but I stopped over by Stephanie Howell's blog and scrolled down a bit and she had her blog your heart post. I remember doing one before so I thought why not today. So here goes:

1.  Relationships: Definitely at a crossroad with a few. I'm amazed at the intuition that we women have when something in our minds/hearts tells us one thing when someone is saying something else. Who do you believe? So hard to trust when you see things in front of you that may contradict what someone says. I think after relationships end, I find myself wanting to work harder at newer relationships to ensure that I don't make the same mistakes but sometimes when I see things going in a direction that I don't want, I ask myself is it me? I'm always praying for understanding and peace.

2. Scrapbooking: Still pressing forward although there have been times when I've just wanted to stop this hobby all together. After experiencing what could've easily made me quit, I'm glad that there is the side of me that never wants to give up or quit because of what someone else has done or said. I'm so very thankful to this day for American Crafts and CP for believing. I'm still thankful for the "haters", I've let them be my motivators and I am still learning and growing and happy that giving up is not an option. Hopefully this summer I can put more time and energy into this hobby that I've grown to love so much.

3. Being Mommy: I'm so proud of that title and it is the greatest job in this world and my purpose in life. Recently there was a death in our extended family where our cousin lost her son and ex-husband in a fatal car wreck and her youngest son is currently fighting for his life (click to read). One thing about the reality of death and the fact that life is short is that you do get to appreciate the family that's around you. I think I've held Aniyah just a little closer and may have given her an additional "I love you" on top of the million she already gets.

Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling content right now. that's a great feeling. And I'm so sorry for the tragedy that struck your family...that's heartbreaking. Sending love...thanks for blogging your heart!

    ReplyDelete