| B O T A N I C A L gardens |

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I really enjoyed Aniyah's field trip to the Botanical Gardens on Friday. The weather was beautiful and the kids truly had a great time. The intent of the trip was to visually capture the life cycle of butterflies which is why they went. I actually learned a thing or two about them. I would definitely go back again.
I couldn't get over the trees throughout the park and their expressions, so fun! 

The kids had the opportunity to do a little fishing. Aniyah was upset that she didn't catch any but I don't think any of the kids did.

Aniyah and her best friend Leann.

Not a good pic but I wanted to keep it. *Disclaimer: I in NO WAY think I am a photographer. I would love to be one day though.


All in all, the trip was great and she was glad that I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment