| random |

Friday, November 30, 2012


Flat Twist. I tried a new style last night on my natural hair. I flat twisted it after I washed and deep conditioned.  I definitely liked the results. I am getting better about taking and posting pictures with my natural hair.  I haven't been a fan of how I look in pictures.


Hi Bun. Before washing and flat twisting I wore my hair in a high bun for a few days. It's usually my "go to" style when the twists or braids get old. I'm definitely looking forward to straightening my hair and seeing what it looks like and the length. I "big chopped" back in April and haven't had a blow out or trim yet. Hoping to get it before the New Year. I'm pass my 6 month deadline.


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks really nice. I'm a natural scrapper as well but I wear locs.
    Hey, Natural Scrappers, we may have something there!

    ReplyDelete