| Phillippians 3:13-14 |

Monday, January 28, 2013

Philippians 3:13-14

*just wanted to share this scripture.  A co-worker shared it with me today and it's inspired me after a tough weekend. Be encouraged. Hope you have a great week. I will be caught up on Project Life this week.


King James Version (KJV)
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. this is 1 of my many favorite verses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is one of my favorite scripture verses. So happy to have found your blog...a lovely place indeed.

    Smiles♥

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete