| 3/52 |

Sunday, January 20, 2013

" A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013" 
 You can read more of The 52 Project here.

----------*Project Life*----------
I am working on it and have my week 2 done. I think I may be a week behind some of the others depending on when some started. I started my album with week 1 starting Jan 6.  I've been sticking with just pictures and journaling and that's it but I want to jazz it up a bit.  I'm working on that and will post when feel like its post worthy, lol.

We've been glued to the TV with football and the inauguration. Hope everyone will enjoy this long weekend.

xo T

James 1:12 (NIV)
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment