| Christmas Gifting |

Monday, October 22, 2012

------------------->   I always struggle on what to get my mothers for Christmas, yes I'm already thinking of Christmas gifts.  Each time I run across something I think they may enjoy I jot it down. So far I have three things on my list. I usually like to include something "crafty" and then the rest probably a fashion and/or beauty item.  They almost always expect me to give them something that includes something with pictures of Aniyah so I defintely put that on the list.

1.  Paislee Press | 2013 Calendar Kit
     I think this is something perfect that I can include pictures of Aniyah as well as allowing them to have a  calendar on their desks at home or either work.



2. Thierry Mugler | Alien perfume
     Absolutely love this perfume. A lot of times I don't like to purchase things for people unless I'm 100%certain that it's a fragrance that they love but I'm positive they will love this one.

3. Turbie Twist | Hair Towel
     I love my turbie twist for my wash days.  Aniyah and I both have one and for only $5.99 at Ross, it's realy worth it.




If you have any ideas or suggestions for things to get your mother and/or mother-in-law or any close friend for the Holidays please let me know. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment