| cheers to the weekend |

Friday, August 31, 2012



----*** dropped my love off at school and cheers, it's the weekend and a long one at that! Yaaasssssssss, lol! Hope everyone will have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend. I plan to enjoy some time with my sweetie and some football. Maybe even scrap but I doubt it, lol!


I ordered Ali's Jingle All the Way stamp today! Can't wait to get it.
ReplyDelete


Hey Tammie...girl people are crazy! All I can do is just lift them up in prayer! I can't wait to get my stamps either. I'm so ready for the Holidays for some reason, maybe the cooler weather! Hope you have a good weekend! =) xoxo T

Isaiah 54:17 : No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment