| A few projects |

Friday, July 20, 2012


I've had a few of these projects already done. Some were just a few that I had left from being on CP's design team. I used Rahel Menig's stamp set for this travel booklet and it was quick and fun project using a vellum envelope. I wanted to give my best friend a travel incentive so that we can take a trip for her upcoming birthday, I think it worked!


I finally used some of my Amy Tan sketchbook products. I think I only have the 6x6 pad but I'm a terrible hoarder. I just can't seem to cut up papers but now that I have the freedom to get back to just scrapping without deadlines, I can jump back into my piled up Jenni Bowlin kits and other products I've picked up. I'm still trying to decide on a way to get rid of products and clean my space for new ones. Any suggestions would be great.
Have a great weekend and be safe. Definitely praying for those in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment