| B E A U T Y haul |

Sunday, June 3, 2012

L'Oreal

I love all things in the line of beauty and fashion and I took a recent trip to Ulta for a few things and because I had a coupon. Ulta also had a buy one get one half on a few things and I probably have way too many polishes but Aniyah and I have a "spa day" at home sometimes and it allows her to pick colors so I use that as an excuse to keep buying them. =)






I absolutely love these colors. So beautiful and especially "Jet Set to Paris". The name alone won me over!

Going to give these WnW polishes a try!
I've never used WnW polishes before so I'm curious to gives these a try and for $1.99 I thought it was worth the try. The pink-ish color is called "FuchsiaRama" and its #232C and the yellow is called "The Wonder Yellows" #224C.

The collective haul


*I'll be back to add a little video I made, once it uploads


No comments:

Post a Comment